The Woodhouse Day Spa® - is always for looking individuals that are passionate about caring for people. We are seeking people who have outstanding skills in their field, plus great organizational, communication and retailing skills.
You Gotta Do What You Love!
For the most current information about Woodhouse Employment, go to Careers.WoodhouseSpas.com.
Spa Coordinator and Spa Concierge duties include daily organization and management of spa schedule. We are looking for an individual who has outstanding organizational, computer and communication skills.
Massage Therapists are responsible for performing massage therapy, body treatments, and East-Meets-West treatments to guests, and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Estheticians are responsible for performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, and makeup services to guests, and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Nail Technicians are responsible for performing hand and foot treatments and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Benefits of working at The Woodhouse Day Spa: (contact this spa for current benefits plan)
- Woodhouse Advertises to get our guests in the door, so you will have instant clientele.
- We pay for all supplies, all you have to do is show up for work.
- We pay on a team base pay structure, and you get paid hourly instead of commission, so you get paid regardless of if you have a client or not. This really helps during slow times of the year.
- Taxes are already paid for, they are deducted out of your paycheck
- We offer Paid Vacation and Sick time after you have worked here for a year.
- Health Benefits.
The Woodhouse Day Spa®